Fairfax Media Network

Murraylands Weather

Current Warnings
 

Murraylands Forecast

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. A slight (20%) chance of showers, increasing to a Medium (50%) chance of showers in the south late afternoon, and slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Showers easing and clearing during the evening. Winds N 25 to 40 km/h shifting SW 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 18.

  • Friday Becoming cloudy. Patches of light morning frost near the eastern border. The chance of morning fog. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then tending N 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day.

  • Saturday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h shifting S/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the day.

  • Sunday Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning. Light winds becoming SW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then tending W during the afternoon.

Issued Thu 10:35 CST

Murraylands Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Rain
6 14 90% 1-5mm Nil SSW 13 100 WSW 12 61
Rain
7 15 50% 1-5mm Nil S 10 95 SW 12 55
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Grantham flood inquiry: Former quarry owner says western embankment natural, not manmade

12:49 EST

The former owner of the Grantham quarry that allegedly contributed to the fatal 2011 flood has said the western embankment beside the quarry was a natural landmark and not manmade.

Strengthening El Nino to reduce rainfall in northern and south-east Australia but wetter conditions for Western Australia

12:45 EST

The Bureau of Meteorology has confirmed the El Nino pattern is strengthening in the Pacific and is likely to persist into next year.

Drought to be high on agenda of bush councils during talks in St George

11:28 EST

The impact of the drought is expected to be the main theme as Queensland's bush councils hold a major conference today.