Fairfax Media Network

Mount Lofty Ranges Weather

SA
Sun 16:57 CST
Current Warnings
 

Mount Lofty Ranges Forecast

  • Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain developing in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds N/NW 25 to 40 km/h.

  • Monday Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain easing to showers during the morning then becoming less likely in the evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late morning and afternoon. Possible small hail in the afternoon and evening. Possible heavy falls. Winds NW 25 to 40 km/h shifting S 30 to 45 km/h in the late morning then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. Winds S/SW 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning fog in the north. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and early afternoon. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog. Light winds.

Issued Sun 16:35 CST

Mount Lofty Ranges Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
17:20 CST
ENE 9 9 14.4 10.4 14.0 77 2 0.0 1011.8
09:00 CST
- 0   7.6 7.4 7.6 99 1 1 -
17:20 CST
NW 9 9 16.4 7.1 16.4 54 4 0.0 1011.2
17:20 CST
N 9 13 12.5 9.5 11.8 82 1 0.0 1010.4
17:20 CST
NNW 15 22 9.7 6.9 7.5 83 1 0.2 -
09:00 CST
- 0   12.5 10.0 12.5 85 1 2 -
17:20 CST
N 13 15 11.7 9.9 10.2 89 1 0.0 1011.8
17:20 CST
N 15 20 15.0 8.2 14.0 64 3 0.0 -
17:20 CST
- 0 0 14.4 10.4 14.6 77 1 0.0 1012.2
17:20 CST
NE 11 11 - - - - - - -
17:20 CST
NE 9 9 14.5 10.9 14.1 79 2 0.0 1011.7
17:20 CST
NNW 7 9 11.4 11.2 10.8 99 1 0.0 -
17:20 CST
NNW 7 11 - - - - - - -
17:20 CST
N 11 13 15.8 9.9 15.8 68 3 0.0 1011.2
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Sunday starts out squally in the southwest

16:05 EST

A large and vicious cold front has swept through southwestern parts of Western Australia, bringing severe weather.

Tasman Low chances increasing

13:15 EST

After a few days of computer forecast model uncertainty, there is now growing consensus that a deep low pressure system will form off the New South Wales coast in the coming days.

NSW's Riverina sees a wet and warm month

15:00 EST

For the Riverina area, July turned out to be consistently wet and warm.