Fairfax Media Network

West Coast Weather

SA
Sun 22:08 CST
Current Warnings
 

West Coast Forecast

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h decreasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers east of Ceduna, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds W 25 to 40 km/h tending SW 20 to 30 km/h in the late afternoon then becoming light in the late evening.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers south of Streaky Bay, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming W 25 to 35 km/h in the morning.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds W/SW 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog. Light winds.

Issued Sun 16:25 CST

West Coast Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
6 22 70% 1-5mm Nil N 25 62 NNW 27 44
Cloud increasing
5 18 70% 1-5mm Slight N 19 83 NNW 26 62
Mostly sunny
8 19 70% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Cloud increasing
6 21 70% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Cloud increasing
8 19 70% 1-5mm Nil N 26 59 NNW 28 45
Mostly sunny
8 26 80% 1-5mm Nil N 25 66 NW 29 45
Mostly sunny
10 20 70% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Cloud increasing
7 20 70% 1-5mm Nil NNE 25 61 N 28 44
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

QUT-designed portable flood levee aimed at protecting low-lying towns goes into production

17:13 EST

An Australian-first portable temporary flood barrier designed by a group of Brisbane university students for a competition will go into production.

Winter returns in a hurry

16:24 EST

After unseasonable mid-winter warmth winter has returned in a hurry to both eastern and western Australia as temperatures drop by as much as 15 degrees in 24 hours.

Cold front roars through VIC

10:37 EST

A cold front has brought damaging wind gusts to parts of Victoria with more on the way.