you are not logged in | login or join us

West Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

mostly sunny

Sunday Partly cloudy. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 23 to 28.

rain developing

Monday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of rain, increasing to a high (70%) west of Nullarbor. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming S 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day.

rain

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of rain, north of Ceduna. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

mostly sunny

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SW 20 to 25 km/h during the afternoon then tending S/SE 20 to 30 km/h during the evening.

Issued Sun 05:40 CDT

current warnings most recent warnings

SA - Sun 10:00 CDT
Coastal Wind Warning

View all current warnings

West Coast Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
14 23 20% < 1mm Nil SSE 25 68 S 32 45
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
14 24 10% < 1mm Nil SSE 20 56 SE 22 34
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
15 23 20% < 1mm Nil SE 22 67 S 25 50
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 29 20% < 1mm Nil SSE 18 67 SE 18 28
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 28 20% < 1mm Nil SSE 24 63 SE 20 23
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
16 23 80% 1-5mm Nil SE 24 70 SE 29 47
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
15 25 20% < 1mm Nil SSE 21 68 S 22 42
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
11 28 20% < 1mm Nil SSE 21 64 SE 21 23

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Victorian storms: Toddler killed, girl taken to hospital after tree falls on house in Dandenong Ranges

ABC image 10:32 EDT A two-year-old boy has died and a girl has suffered serious injuries after a tree fell on their house at The Patch in the Dandenong Ranges, east of Melbourne, as severe thunderstorms swept through Victoria last night.

Help with Weatherzone