you are not logged in | login or join us

NE Pastoral Weather

forecast summary district forecast

mostly sunny

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures 23 to 28.

rain

Thursday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain south of Leigh Creek. Grading to a slight (20%) chance elsewhere, apart from the northeast, where near zero. Light winds becoming NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending SE/SW in the late afternoon.

rain

Friday Cloudy. Patchy morning fog south of Yunta. High (80%) chance of rain in the central parts of the District, grading to a near zero chance south of Leigh Creek and in the northeast. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the evening.

rain

Saturday Cloudy. Slight (30%) of rain north of Leigh Creek and south of Moomba, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds S/SE and light increasing to 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

Issued Wed 05:40 CST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

NE Pastoral Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
13 24 10% 1-5mm Nil N 4 58 NW 10 43
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
14 24 10% 1-5mm Nil NNE 6 48 NNW 11 42
possible shower Possible shower
15 25 60% 1-5mm Nil ENE 9 53 NW 12 45
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
15 27 30% < 1mm Nil ENE 9 47 NNW 10 35
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
15 27 60% < 1mm Nil ESE 5 51 SE 9 33
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
11 21 80% 1-5mm Nil WNW 7 67 WNW 14 45

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Port Stephens tree removal moratorium

ABC image 10:11 EST Port Stephens mayor Bruce MacKenzie says people who are scared of trees falling on their property can now remove them without needing permission from council.

Help with Weatherzone