Fairfax Media Network

NE Pastoral Weather

Current Warnings
 

NE Pastoral Forecast

  • Sunday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain north of Leigh Creek, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures around 12.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning fog. Patches of light morning frost about the Gammon Ranges. Light winds.

  • Tuesday Areas of morning fog. Areas of morning frost south of Leigh Creek. Mostly sunny day. Light winds.

  • Wednesday Sunny. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

Issued Sun 05:40 CST

NE Pastoral Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
15:00 CST
SE 17   11.6 5.9 9.7 68 3 0 -
09:00 CST
- 0   3.6 3.6 3.6 100 0 0 -
08:30 CST
NE 13 17 7.4 6.5 5.0 94 1 2.2 1018.8
08:30 CST
ESE 9 11 8.9 8.6 7.5 98 1 1.0 1019.7
08:30 CST
NE 13 17 9.1 9.1 7.1 100 1 5.4 1018.9
08:30 CST
- 0 6 9.7 9.6 9.7 99 1 9.8 1018.0
08:30 CST
NNE 11 17 6.3 3.5 4.0 82 1 0.2 1018.8
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Cold weather: Icy morning for NSW as wild winds ease, bureau says

08:01 EST

Icy and windy weather is blasting parts of the NSW central-west and Blue Mountains, although strong coastal winds are easing, the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) says.

Cold front delivers for boardriders

13:47 EST

After a slow start to the snow season and a week of small to no surf, an intense cold front has brought some happiness to snowboarders and surfers in Victoria and New South Wales.

Above average rainfall for WA

13:39 EST

Parts of WA have been receiving persistent showers in recent days, propelling some locations well past their monthly average.