Fairfax Media Network

NE Pastoral Weather

Current Warnings
 

NE Pastoral Forecast

  • Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain west of Leigh Creek, medium (40%) chance elsewhere, clearing in the far northeast. The chance of a thunderstorm west of Leigh Creek this evening. Winds N/NE 20 to 30 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 18 and 27.

  • Tuesday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm south of Leigh Creek in the afternoon and evening. Winds N 25 to 35 km/h tending NW in the early afternoon then becoming light in the late evening.

  • Wednesday Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of rain in the far northeast, most likely in the morning. Light winds.

  • Thursday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain north of Marree, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far northwest in the afternoon. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then tending S during the evening.

Issued Mon 05:40 CST

NE Pastoral Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Cloud increasing
6 19 40% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Cloud increasing
7 20 40% 10-20mm Nil E 8 60 SE 12 47
Rain
8 22 80% 10-20mm Nil ESE 17 58 E 12 52
Rain
11 21 90% 20-40mm Nil ESE 16 75 ESE 13 67
Rain
11 19 90% 10-20mm Nil ENE 18 70 E 17 68
Possible shower
5 19 60% 10-20mm Slight ESE 6 63 S 6 41
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Bureau of Meteorology staff begin strike action as 'last resort'

05:22 EST

Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) staff from across the country are set to begin a fortnight of industrial action following failed pay negotiations.

Wet system on track for ski resorts

13:15 EST

Make the most of the next few days on the slopes as the weather is set to take a turn for the worse.

Waves pound southern WA

10:36 EST

A deep low pressure system has sent a wintry blast over southwest WA and has also generated some massive waves along parts of the southern and southwestern coasts.