Fairfax Media Network

NE Pastoral Weather

Current Warnings

NE Pastoral Forecast

  • Sunday Clear. Light winds.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost south of Leigh Creek. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about the Gammon Ranges at night. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/NE in the middle of the day then becoming light in the early afternoon.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending N/NE 25 to 35 km/h in the morning.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers south of Yunta, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm south of Leigh Creek. Winds N/NE 15 to 25 km/h shifting W/SW 30 to 45 km/h during the morning.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers south of Leigh Creek, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds W/SW 25 to 40 km/h tending S/SW 20 to 30 km/h during the morning.

Issued Sun 16:25 CST

NE Pastoral Weather Forecasts

Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
6 20 20% 1-5mm Nil NNW 17 38 N 19 33
Possible shower
10 21 20% 1-5mm Nil NNE 23 40 NNE 28 40
Possible shower
10 23 80% 1-5mm Nil NNE 22 39 N 29 35
Possible shower
9 27 30% < 1mm Nil NE 22 30 ENE 17 16
Possible shower
14 29 60% < 1mm Nil NNE 29 38 NNW 34 22
Possible shower
6 20 60% 1-5mm Nil N 17 48 NNW 25 42
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Sydney's long spell of surf

13:50 EST

Sydney-siders have been spoilt for choice in the surf department over the past few days.

A thundery finish to winter for Queensland

12:26 EST

Severe thunderstorms sparked up just to the west of Lochington yesterday late morning, tearing through many parts of southeast Queensland into late last night.

Snowfalls hit Tassie again

16:10 EST

A very cold airmass coupled with vigorous a low pressure system caused snow to fall to low levels in Tasmania last night and into this morning, leading to road delays and closures.