Fairfax Media Network

NW Pastoral Weather

Current Warnings
 

NW Pastoral Forecast

  • Tuesday Mostly clear. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

  • Wednesday Mostly sunny. Areas of morning fog south of Coober Pedy. Light winds becoming NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then tending NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

  • Thursday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain west of Coober Pedy, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls exceeding 50 mm possible west of Coober Pedy. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending NE/SE 25 to 35 km/h in the morning then tending SE/SW in the late afternoon.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain north of Coober Pedy in the early morning, slight (30%) chance of rain elsewhere in the morning. Winds S/SE 20 to 30 km/h tending S/SW during the morning.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower south of Woomera in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming S/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Tue 16:25 CST

NW Pastoral Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
8 22 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
8 22 30% < 1mm Nil ENE 21 57 NE 22 33
Mostly sunny
7 20 60% 1-5mm Nil NE 22 62 NE 20 47
Mostly sunny
9 21 20% - Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
5 21 10% < 1mm Slight ENE 16 48 NE 15 29
Mostly sunny
6 23 40% < 1mm Nil NE 16 58 NNE 18 30
Mostly sunny
7 22 30% < 1mm Nil NE 16 45 NE 17 21
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Rain flows off Uluru after burst of wet weather in Central Australia

15:21 EST

Rain has been filmed streaming down Uluru after another burst of wet weather in what has proved to be a damp year for Central Australia.

Flooding to end Victoria's wet winter

13:09 EST

A band of rain sweeping over Victoria may cause flooding in the state's north and northeast in the next 24 hours.

Wet winter almost over for Tasmania

11:25 EST

Parts of northern Tasmania are having one of the wettest winters on record, but it isn't over yet.