Friday Cloudy. Areas of morning fog in the south. Very High (80%) chance of rain north of Coober Pedy, a medium (50%) chance elsewhere north of about Woomera. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 18.
Saturday Cloudy. The chance of morning fog south of Coober Pedy. Slight (20%) chance of rain north of Roxby Downs, increasing to a high (80%) chance of rain north of Coober Pedy. Heavy falls exceeding 50 mm possible north of Coober Pedy. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h.
Sunday Partly cloudy. The chance of morning fog southwest of Coober Pedy. Medium (50%) chance of rain north of Marla in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h.
Monday Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog southwest of Coober Pedy. Light winds becoming NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.
||forecast||min||max||chance of rain||rain amount||frost risk||9am||3pm|
||10||18||60%||< 1mm||Nil||S 12||75||SSW 17||50|
||10||16||5%||< 1mm||Nil||S 17||76||SSW 18||53|
||11||14||40%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 19||90||ESE 16||77|
||11||18||50%||-||Nil||SW 12||71||WSW 20||48|
||8||17||60%||< 1mm||Nil||S 12||78||SW 16||54|
||4||18||5%||< 1mm||Slight||SW 6||86||SW 16||52|
||8||17||5%||< 1mm||Nil||SSW 14||77||SW 21||48|
07:25 EST The Hunter Valley town of Dungog, which was devastated by last month's storms and flooding, is kicking off its annual music festival today.