Fairfax Media Network

Adelaide Weather

SA
Fri 15:52 CST
Current Warnings
 

Adelaide Forecast

  • Friday Cloudy. Slight to medium (40%) chance of a shower. Winds W 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds N 20 to 30 km/h turning NW 15 to 25 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Winds W/NW 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 35 km/h before turning N/NE 20 to 30 km/h in the afternoon. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5% Sun protection 9:20am to 3:10pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High].

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm about the hills and southern suburbs at night. Winds N 20 to 30 km/h turning W in the middle of the day then tending W/NW 30 to 40 km/h in the evening. Possible rainfall: 3 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 80%.

  • Monday Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm about the hills and southern suburbs in the morning. Heavy falls exceeding 80 mm possible about the hills. Winds W/NW 30 to 45 km/h. Possible rainfall: 8 to 25 mm Chance of any rain: 80%.

  • Tuesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Winds NW 30 to 40 km/h turning W 30 to 45 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon. Possible rainfall: 3 to 10 mm Chance of any rain: 80%.

Issued Fri 16:10 CST

Adelaide Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
9 21 40% < 1mm Nil NNW 22 63 N 24 41
Mostly sunny
10 20 40% < 1mm Nil NNW 22 64 N 24 48
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

SA weather: SES issues emergency warning for Gawler as floodwaters rise

19:20 EST

The town of Gawler and surrounding districts north of Adelaide are bracing for significant flooding, with the Army called in to help residents fill sandbags at Two Wells.

SA weather: Power outages continue for thousands after more than two days in dark

19:17 EST

Power may not be restored to Eyre Peninsula homes until the early hours of the morning after twin tornadoes and wild weather caused significant damage to transmission towers in South Australia.

NSW severe weather warning issued, damaging winds set to lash state's north

19:17 EST

Parts of New South Wales have been warned to prepare for wild weather this evening as a low-pressure system from Tasmania gets set to batter northern parts of the state.