Fairfax Media Network

Adelaide Weather

SA
Tue 05:53 CST
Current Warnings
 

Adelaide Forecast

  • Tuesday Mostly sunny. Winds N/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NW 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day then tending N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5%.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Winds N 25 to 40 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 10%.

  • Thursday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds N/NW 25 to 40 km/h turning W/SW during the morning. Possible rainfall: 3 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 70%.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming W/NW 15 to 25 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight chance (30%) of a shower, increasing to a medium chance (40%) about the ranges. Winds W/NW 15 to 25 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

Issued Tue 05:20 CST

Adelaide Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Showers
10 16 60% 1-5mm Nil NW 29 79 W 33 65
Showers
11 16 70% 1-5mm Nil WNW 29 77 W 34 66
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Canberra shaking and shivering

15:48 EST

After a few cold mornings, the cold days have now started in the ACT.

Light snow falls in Blue Mountains, NSW Central Tablelands

15:42 EST

Snow has fallen across large parts of NSW, including the Blue Mountains, parts of the NSW Central Tablelands, and in the Barrington Tops National Park near Gloucester.

Sydney's cold outbreak almost over

12:55 EST

Sydney's run of cold weather has continued today but when can we expect it to warm up? Considering last autumn was the warmest on record the past few wintry days have been a shock to the system for many.