Fairfax Media Network

Adelaide Weather

Current Warnings
 

Adelaide Forecast

  • Tuesday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely later tonight. Winds NE 20 to 30 km/h. Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

  • Wednesday Cloudy. Very high (95%) chance of rain, easing to showers in the early morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the late morning and afternoon. Winds NW/NE 25 to 40 km/h tending W/NW 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon then shifting S in the late afternoon. Possible rainfall: 5 to 15 mm Chance of any rain: 95%.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Winds S/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending SE 10 to 20 knots in the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5%.

  • Saturday Partly cloudy. Winds NE/NW 15 to 20 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 0%.

Issued Tue 16:20 CST

Adelaide Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Clearing shower
9 16 70% < 1mm Nil S 24 80 S 25 62
Clearing shower
9 15 40% < 1mm Nil S 24 82 S 26 69
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

NSW Upper Western wades through a wet winter

17:44 EST

Much of the state has seen great rainfall over winter, with only the north and central coast missing out.

Snow falls on WA's Bluff Knoll for second time in weeks

17:21 EST

Snow has fallen in Western Australia's Stirling Ranges, including Bluff Knoll, for the second time in a matter of weeks, after a chilly night in the Great Southern.

First day of spring: Change of seasons springs to life in photos

16:20 EST

Amateur photographers have been all too happy to bid farewell to winter in stunning style, capturing picture-perfect shots of the first day of spring from around the country.