you are not logged in | login or join us

Southeast Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, mostly inland. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of thunderstorms, mostly in the west. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h.

clearing shower

Wednesday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds SE 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE 25 to 35 km/h before dawn.

possible shower

Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds S/SE 25 to 35 km/h tending E/SE 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon then tending S/SE 15 to 25 km/h during the evening.

possible shower

Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Mon 16:15 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

Qld - Mon 16:18 EST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

Qld - Mon 15:30 EST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

View all current warnings

Southeast Coast Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
21 30 90% 5-10mm Nil SE 12 63 ESE 15 61
possible shower Possible shower
24 28 70% 1-5mm Nil SE 31 74 ESE 36 71
possible shower Possible shower
23 29 90% 1-5mm Nil SE 23 73 SE 28 65
possible shower Possible shower
25 30 70% 1-5mm Nil SE 22 68 ESE 24 61
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 30 90% 5-10mm Nil ESE 16 61 ESE 17 62
possible shower Possible shower
24 29 80% 1-5mm Nil SE 30 73 SE 31 69
possible shower Possible shower
23 30 80% 1-5mm Nil SE 23 69 ESE 25 63
possible shower Possible shower
23 29 90% 1-5mm Nil ESE 12 68 ESE 14 64
possible shower Possible shower
22 30 90% 1-5mm Nil SE 20 67 SE 24 64
possible shower Possible shower
23 30 70% 1-5mm Nil ESE 17 69 E 20 64

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Royal Flying Doctor Service 'paddles' water safety message to rural children before the wet season

ABC image 15:46 EDT Despite living on outback stations, hundreds of kilometres from the beach, paddle boarding is becoming popular with far west Queensland kids.

Help with Weatherzone