you are not logged in | login or join us

Southeast Coast Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Mostly clear. High (80%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm about the Gold Coast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds NE 20 to 30 km/h tending NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

late shower

Sunday Mostly sunny day. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the evening. Light winds becoming NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon.

late shower

Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming SE 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day.

possible shower

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds S/SE 25 to 35 km/h.

possible shower

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds S/SE 25 to 40 km/h.

Issued Sat 16:15 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

Qld - Sat 16:25 EST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

Qld - Sat 16:17 EST
Severe Thunderstorm Warning

View all current warnings

Southeast Coast Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
19 28 90% 1-5mm Nil SSE 16 70 SE 17 64
showers Showers
22 27 90% 5-10mm Nil SE 39 82 SE 39 79
possible shower Possible shower
21 28 90% 5-10mm Nil S 30 76 SSE 29 73
possible shower Possible shower
23 30 90% 1-5mm Nil SSE 29 73 SSE 27 65
possible shower Possible shower
18 27 90% 1-5mm Nil SSE 19 66 SE 20 60
possible shower Possible shower
22 29 90% 5-10mm Nil SSE 33 75 SSE 31 74
possible shower Possible shower
21 29 90% 10-20mm Nil S 28 76 SE 27 74
possible shower Possible shower
20 28 90% 10-20mm Nil S 15 76 SE 15 72
possible shower Possible shower
19 29 90% 10-20mm Nil SSE 24 67 SSE 23 61
possible shower Possible shower
21 29 90% 10-20mm Nil S 21 80 SE 21 73

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone