you are not logged in | login or join us

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds E 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 30.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. The chance of thunderstorms inland in the afternoon and evening. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the evening.

Issued Sun 05:00 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Wide Bay & Burnett Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
19 27 90% 1-5mm Nil SE 20 71 ESE 24 66
possible shower Possible shower
18 27 90% 1-5mm Nil ESE 16 66 E 18 54
possible shower Possible shower
18 27 80% 1-5mm Nil SE 12 78 ESE 14 61
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
19 28 90% 10-20mm Nil ESE 20 71 ESE 23 64
possible shower Possible shower
15 25 80% 1-5mm Nil SE 19 81 ESE 20 59
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
23 29 90% 10-20mm Nil ESE 22 68 SE 24 64
possible shower Possible shower
19 27 90% 5-10mm Nil SE 17 72 ESE 22 65
possible shower Possible shower
21 28 70% 5-10mm Nil SE 25 77 ESE 27 64
possible shower Possible shower
16 27 70% 1-5mm Nil ESE 15 72 ESE 17 56
possible shower Possible shower
18 27 90% 1-5mm Nil ESE 16 67 ESE 18 54
possible shower Possible shower
21 26 80% 10-20mm Nil ESE 18 75 ESE 20 70
thunderstorms Thunderstorms
21 28 90% 10-20mm Nil ESE 26 73 ESE 28 64

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Victoria thawing out

13:56 EDT Like a large area of southeastern Australia, Victoria has been been experiencing a chilly run, as much as four-to-ten degrees below average but is now thawing out.

Help with Weatherzone