Darling Downs Weather
Darling Downs Forecast
Sunday Mostly clear. Medium (40%) chance of showers, becoming less likely later tonight. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E 20 to 25 km/h.
Monday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the far east, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls in the far east in the afternoon. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far east, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls in the far east in the late morning and afternoon. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.
Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the far east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.
Darling Downs Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||19||34||60%||1-5mm||Nil||E 16||60||SE 16||35|
||21||35||50%||1-5mm||Nil||ENE 10||57||SE 10||38|
||19||30||90%||1-5mm||Nil||ENE 9||59||SSE 10||44|
||20||34||50%||< 1mm||Nil||E 10||57||SE 11||33|
||20||33||70%||1-5mm||Nil||E 17||67||ESE 19||47|
||17||29||80%||1-5mm||Nil||ESE 8||74||SE 8||57|
||19||29||90%||1-5mm||Nil||ESE 18||77||ESE 21||57|
||18||32||90%||5-10mm||Nil||ESE 10||69||ESE 11||55|
Parts of the New South Wales coast are in for their biggest downpours since last winter, bringing a much needed drink to gardens and parks but also causing some flooding.
After a respite from intense summer heat over the last couple of weeks, Adelaide is set to sizzle once again.
If you wanted to stay a bit warmer today, a dip in the ocean is probably your best bet, despite the rain.