Fairfax Media Network

Darling Downs Weather

Current Warnings
 

Darling Downs Forecast

  • Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h turning E 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the far east, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with possible heavy falls in the far east in the late morning and afternoon. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the far east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Issued Mon 14:26 EST

Darling Downs Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Clearing shower
18 32 70% < 1mm Nil ESE 18 60 ESE 18 37
Possible shower
18 33 40% < 1mm Nil ESE 10 59 ESE 10 38
Possible shower
17 29 80% < 1mm Nil ESE 10 62 ESE 10 45
Mostly sunny
19 33 20% < 1mm Nil ESE 9 59 SE 10 32
Showers increasing
17 27 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
18 31 80% 1-5mm Nil ESE 20 66 ESE 22 48
Possible shower
14 27 90% 1-5mm Nil SE 11 74 ESE 11 57
Possible shower
17 27 80% 1-5mm Nil ESE 21 75 ESE 24 56
Possible shower
17 29 90% 1-5mm Nil SE 14 72 ESE 15 58
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Eastern seaboard's soaking start to autumn

12:46 EDT

Parts of Australia's eastern seaboard could receive more than a month's worth of rain in the next week, raising the risk of flooding during the opening days of autumn.

Melbourne's summer warmer than average, hot weather to continue in autumn

12:43 EDT

Melbourne may have avoided a scorching 40-degree day this summer, but warm weather is going to continue into autumn, the Bureau of Meteorology says.

Biggest rain since last winter soaking NSW coast

15:26 EDT

Parts of the New South Wales coast are in for their biggest downpours since last winter, bringing a much needed drink to gardens and parks but also causing some flooding.