Thursday Some showers and thunderstorms developing in the south, particularly near the Granite Belt. Mostly sunny elsewhere. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures 29 to 34.
Friday Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers over the Granite Belt, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm with little or no rainfall in the afternoon and evening. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h tending NW 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then turning N/NE in the afternoon.
Saturday Hot. Sunny morning. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm with little rainfall in the afternoon and evening. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/SW during the day then becoming light during the evening.
Sunday Very hot. Mostly sunny day. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm with little rainfall in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.
||forecast||min||max||chance of rain||rain amount||frost risk||9am||3pm|
||11||31||30%||< 1mm||Nil||NNW 12||49||SW 12||20|
||14||33||30%||< 1mm||Nil||N 15||47||WSW 4||25|
||13||28||50%||< 1mm||Nil||N 11||53||SW 10||34|
||14||32||5%||< 1mm||Nil||N 12||44||SE 4||18|
||10||31||20%||< 1mm||Nil||NNE 12||48||SSW 12||21|
||8||27||80%||1-5mm||Nil||W 4||48||SW 6||31|
||10||27||50%||< 1mm||Nil||N 14||62||SSE 12||29|
||9||30||80%||1-5mm||Nil||NNW 8||49||SW 9||27|
16:02 EDT With plenty of sunshine on the way, Queenslanders will feel the heat begin to build as a hot airmass works its way east.