Fairfax Media Network

Maranoa Weather

Current Warnings
 

Maranoa Forecast

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls near and west of about Mitchell. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the west, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, most likely in the west. Winds NE 20 to 30 km/h tending N 25 to 35 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the early afternoon.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the south in the late morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Winds N 15 to 25 km/h tending NW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the early afternoon.

  • Wednesday Hot. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the southwest in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

  • Thursday Hot. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Sun 16:22 EST

Maranoa Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
09:00 EST
NNE 2   32.1 24.1 38.0 63 4 0 1010.3
00:10 EST
NE 11 13 27.9 22.2 30.6 71 4 0.0 1010.9
09:00 EST
SE 7   32.5 15.8 32.0 37 12 0 1009.5
09:00 EST
NE 33   27.1 23.0 30.0 78 5 0 1011.6
09:00 EST
N 7   30.6 23.0 35.0 64 5 0 1010.6
00:10 EST
NE 19 20 23.1 18.4 23.1 75 3 0.0 1014.0
00:10 EST
NE 20 31 25.8 18.5 26.8 64 5 0.0 1012.8
09:00 EST
NE 19   26.3 20.9 28.0 72 4 1 -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Heating up across the southeastern capitals

11:19 EDT

A couple of scorchers are on the way for Adelaide, Melbourne, Canberra and Sydney over the next few days.

Darwin not quite that wet (yet)

11:13 EDT

Following a good start to January 2017 rainfall, when 125mm fell during the first 48 hours of the year, conditions have been relatively dry for the Northern Territory capital.

Steamy night in Brisbane

14:29 EDT

In the early hours of the morning, Brisbane had its warmest minimum temperature since at least 1999, when the mercury halted its descent at 28 degrees just after 3am.