you are not logged in | login or join us

Maranoa Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the east, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls in the east. Winds SE/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending NE/SE in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms, with possible heavy falls in the east. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE before dawn then tending E/SE in the early afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast in the morning and afternoon. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h.

thunderstorms clearing

Friday Mostly sunny. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast in the morning and afternoon. Light winds.

sunny

Saturday Sunny. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending S/SW during the day then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Tue 16:16 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Maranoa Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
clearing shower Clearing shower
18 30 20% < 1mm Nil E 17 65 SE 17 37
clearing shower Clearing shower
20 30 30% < 1mm Nil E 20 62 ESE 22 37
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
19 32 5% < 1mm Nil E 21 58 SE 20 29
possible shower Possible shower
18 26 40% 1-5mm Nil E 15 80 SE 15 57
possible shower Possible shower
18 28 40% 1-5mm Nil E 17 76 ESE 17 51
possible shower Possible shower
17 25 40% < 1mm Nil E 18 77 SE 15 58
clearing shower Clearing shower
18 28 20% < 1mm Nil ESE 17 64 SSE 19 37
possible shower Possible shower
17 27 40% < 1mm Nil ESE 14 74 SSE 14 50

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone