Fairfax Media Network

Maranoa Weather

Current Warnings
 

Maranoa Forecast

  • Thursday Sunny. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures in the high 20s.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the northwest from the late morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Light winds.

  • Saturday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of rain in the southwest in the evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then tending E/NE during the afternoon.

  • Sunday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls possible in the west. Winds N/NE 25 to 35 km/h.

Issued Thu 05:00 EST

Maranoa Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
09:00 EST
NE 2   19.0 10.1 19.0 56 4 0 1020.6
13:20 EST
N 11 19 27.2 8.3 26.5 30 14 0.0 1016.7
09:00 EST
- 0   19.9 9.6 19.9 51 4 0 1020.1
09:00 EST
SSW 4   17.6 9.3 17.6 58 3 0 1021.2
09:00 EST
- 0   15.1 10.2 15.1 73 2 0 1021.1
13:20 EST
E 13 15 26.9 3.4 26.1 22 20 0.0 1017.8
13:20 EST
SSE 11 17 25.9 3.2 25.5 23 17 0.0 1017.8
09:00 EST
NE 4   17.6 16.6 17.6 94 1 0 -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

El Nino ushers in Queensland's quietest cyclone season for 45 years

12:21 EST

Three named cyclones, none of which came within cooee of the coast ?? that's how will be remembered.

Stuck between Wednesday and Friday on Thursday Island

11:26 EST

Nestled in amongst several other islands to the northeast of Cape York Peninsula, including Friday to the west and Wednesday to the northeast, it's easy to overlook the weather of Thursday Island.