Channel Country Weather
Channel Country Forecast
Friday Partly cloudy. Light winds.
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain areas and possible storms developing late in the day near the South Australian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/NE in the middle of the day then tending NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.
Sunday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain, most likely from the late morning. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls possible. Winds N/NE 25 to 35 km/h turning W/NW 20 to 30 km/h in the late morning and afternoon.
Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of rain, most likely in the morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning. Heavy falls possible in the southeast. Winds W/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending W/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. Winds S 15 to 25 km/h.
Channel Country Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||18||30||80%||1-5mm||Nil||ENE 14||38||SSE 13||32|
||19||28||90%||5-10mm||Nil||E 14||33||NE 17||24|
||18||29||70%||1-5mm||Nil||N 14||47||NW 16||36|
Authorities are warning South Australians to brace for widespread heavy rain across the weekend, with the weather bureau forecasting up to 80 millimetres in some areas.
Mother's Day is approaching and the forecast charts are looking pretty grim for a lot of regional Australia.
A cold front is surging towards Perth, bringing thunderstorms and wind.