Fairfax Media Network

Central Highlands Weather

Current Warnings
 

Central Highlands Forecast

  • Friday Clear. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

  • Saturday Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm about the Carnarvon Ranges in the afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending NE/SE in the late evening.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Carnarvon Ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then tending E/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming E 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming E/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Fri 16:15 EST

Central Highlands Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Showers increasing
22 35 60% 1-5mm Nil SE 24 56 ESE 20 42
Showers increasing
22 36 60% 1-5mm High - - - -
Showers increasing
22 35 60% 10-20mm High SE 22 65 SE 19 44
Showers increasing
22 34 60% 5-10mm High SE 27 69 SE 24 47
Showers increasing
21 35 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Showers increasing
20 34 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Flood-affected WA farmers plead for faster relief funding

20:49 EDT

Flood-affected farmers in the Ravensthorpe shire on the south coast of WA say the State Government has been slow in reacting to their plight, adding there is a lack of comprehension around the scale of the damage.

Hot and dry autumn ahead for Australia

17:43 EDT

The seasonal outlook for autumn is hot and dry, but what is causing it? Both maximum and minimum temperatures look to be above average, especially for central Australia, extending down through inland NSW and western VIC.

Wet end to summer for eastern NSW

13:41 EDT

Wrapping up a hot and humid summer many will be happy to forget, rain is on its way for most of NSW east of the divide.