you are not logged in | login or join us

Central Highlands Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Sun 16:15 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Central Highlands Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 30 60% 1-5mm Nil E 18 69 ENE 20 50
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 30 60% 5-10mm Nil E 16 73 E 18 55
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 30 60% 1-5mm Nil E 18 72 ENE 19 52
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 30 60% 5-10mm Nil E 19 74 ESE 21 50
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 32 60% 1-5mm Nil E 13 63 ENE 13 45
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
21 30 60% 1-5mm Nil E 14 68 NE 16 48

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

WA's west coast warms up

18:24 EDT Carnarvon residents have had a scorching few days, with the mercury hitting 40 degrees for the third day in a row.

Help with Weatherzone