Central Highlands Weather
Central Highlands Forecast
Sunday Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely during this afternoon and evening. The chance of gusty thunderstorms, possibly severe. Winds N 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 34 to 39.
Monday Hot. Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon.
Tuesday Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers about the Carnarvon Ranges, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds N/NE 15 to 25 km/h.
Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.
Central Highlands Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||23||37||70%||1-5mm||Nil||N 17||54||NNE 16||32|
||22||37||70%||1-5mm||Nil||N 15||60||NNE 14||31|
||21||37||70%||1-5mm||Nil||NNE 13||58||NE 17||28|
Conditions will not be favourable for fires burning north of Adelaide as warming temperatures, little rain and strengthening winds move across the region early next week.
The publican in the South Australian town of Olary said historic buildings and cottages stood no chance against a fire that tore through the town.
A severe thunderstorm tore through Darwin early this morning, bringing damaging winds and heavy rainfall totals.