Fairfax Media Network

Central Highlands Weather

Current Warnings
 

Central Highlands Forecast

  • Saturday Mostly clear. Slight (30%) chance of a shower about the Carnarvon Ranges, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h tending NE/SE in the evening.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Carnarvon Ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of gusty thunderstorms. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then tending E/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Winds E 15 to 20 km/h tending SE in the early afternoon then tending NE/SE in the late afternoon.

  • Tuesday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the southeast in the afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending SE during the morning then tending NE/SE during the evening.

  • Wednesday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the northeast in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Sat 16:25 EST

Central Highlands Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
17:29 EST
ESE 15 19 35.0 7.1 32.8 18 31 0.0 1010.3
17:30 EST
ENE 11 15 35.1 6.4 32.8 17 29 0.0 -
17:20 EST
SE 26 35 36.1 8.8 34.2 19 40 0.0 1009.9
17:30 EST
E 20 30 35.3 9.6 33.5 21 32 0.0 -
17:30 EST
E 20 26 33.9 9.9 32.2 23 28 0.0 1010.2
17:30 EST
SE 13 19 35.1 10.2 33.4 22 26 0.0 -
09:00 EST
NE 2   26.1 19.9 27.0 69 3 0 -
09:00 EST
NE 9   26.9 17.6 28.0 57 5 0 1015.9
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Warmer seas give east coast rain a helping hand

15:19 EDT

If you wanted to stay a bit warmer today, a dip in the ocean is probably your best bet, despite the rain.

Thunderstorms light up the Sydney night sky

13:18 EDT

Once the southerly change bumped into a low pressure trough sitting just off the Sydney coast last night, things became electric between the two.

Flood-affected WA farmers plead for faster relief funding

20:49 EDT

Flood-affected farmers in the Ravensthorpe shire on the south coast of WA say the State Government has been slow in reacting to their plight, adding there is a lack of comprehension around the scale of the damage.