Fairfax Media Network

Capricornia Weather

Current Warnings
 

Capricornia Forecast

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Areas of fog early this morning. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening, possibly severe in the south. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending N/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the late morning and afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures around 30.

  • Wednesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, tending to rain at times. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds.

Issued Tue 05:00 EST

Capricornia Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
20 29 60% - Nil - - - -
Possible shower
15 28 60% < 1mm Nil SW 10 73 WSW 10 46
Clearing shower
19 27 30% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
20 28 60% < 1mm Nil WSW 9 70 NNE 14 59
Showers
21 26 60% 1-5mm Nil WNW 9 82 NNW 9 78
Possible shower
19 28 60% < 1mm Nil SW 10 78 SSE 5 55
Possible shower
22 26 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
19 29 80% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
21 26 60% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

BoM issues severe weather warning for Victoria, 100kph winds predicted

06:09 EST

A severe weather warning has been issued for Victoria, with winds of up to 100 kilometres per hour predicted.

Searing heat gripping QLD

16:17 EST

Summer-like conditions continue to infiltrate into the Queensland autumn.

Wind-battered SA, TAS and VIC in for further blasts

11:29 EST

On the weekend wild winds battered South Australia, Tasmania and Victoria, toppling trees and bringing down powerlines and there is more of that on the way.