you are not logged in | login or join us

Lower Burdekin Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h.

possible shower

Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h tending N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

late shower

Sunday Mostly sunny morning. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the afternoon. Light winds becoming NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then tending NW/NE during the afternoon.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm inland in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then tending E/NE during the afternoon.

Issued Fri 17:04 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Lower Burdekin Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
late shower Late shower
25 35 60% 1-5mm Nil NW 11 61 N 14 43
possible shower Possible shower
24 37 70% 1-5mm Nil NW 8 56 NNE 9 38
possible shower Possible shower
27 33 60% 1-5mm Nil NW 11 62 NNE 15 54
showers increasing Showers increasing
22 32 50% 1-5mm Nil NW 5 68 NNE 4 53
possible shower Possible shower
26 35 70% 1-5mm Nil NW 14 57 NE 19 45

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone