you are not logged in | login or join us

Nth Cst & Tableland Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, with possible heavy falls along the coastal fringe. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers near the coast, medium (60%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming SE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm near the coast in the afternoon and evening. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening.

Issued Sat 16:16 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Nth Cst & Tableland Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
16 28 80% < 1mm Nil ESE 9 62 NE 7 47
clearing shower Clearing shower
22 31 60% 1-5mm Nil SSE 11 67 SE 18 52
sunny Sunny
20 31 5% < 1mm Nil SW 10 62 E 9 46
possible shower Possible shower
22 31 60% < 1mm Nil S 12 68 E 13 56
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
22 32 80% < 1mm Nil S 17 66 ESE 20 51
clearing shower Clearing shower
21 29 60% < 1mm Nil SSW 12 66 ESE 13 55
clearing shower Clearing shower
24 31 60% < 1mm Nil SSE 12 67 E 16 54
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
17 30 80% < 1mm Nil SE 7 60 ENE 10 42
clearing shower Clearing shower
20 30 60% < 1mm Nil SW 11 65 ESE 12 51

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone