Nth Cst & Tableland Weather
Nth Cst & Tableland Forecast
Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h.
Monday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h.
Tuesday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h.
Nth Cst & Tableland Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||13||27||10%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 17||63||ESE 17||38|
||19||30||20%||< 1mm||Nil||SE 20||56||ESE 27||40|
||18||28||5%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 10||63||E 14||47|
||22||29||20%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 24||54||ESE 26||51|
||19||30||10%||< 1mm||Nil||SE 26||70||SE 26||51|
||18||28||20%||< 1mm||Nil||SE 14||64||SE 16||54|
||22||28||20%||< 1mm||Nil||SE 24||61||ESE 24||51|
||16||30||10%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 14||48||E 20||24|
||17||28||20%||< 1mm||Nil||SE 12||64||SE 15||53|
Adelaide residents will be swapping singlets for sweaters from Sunday.
A broad, slow moving trough is currently traversing southeastern parts of the nation and will continue to move east in the coming days.
A well known Queensland stud cattle breeder says years of drought and the changing climate is why his family sold its Queensland property and relocated half their herd to King Island.