Nth Cst & Tableland Weather
Nth Cst & Tableland Forecast
Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h.
Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers near the coast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 25 to 35 km/h.
Friday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h.
Saturday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h.
Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the afternoon.
Nth Cst & Tableland Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||13||21||50%||1-5mm||Nil||ESE 18||86||ESE 20||66|
||18||26||80%||1-5mm||Nil||SSE 24||71||SSE 29||55|
||17||25||5%||< 1mm||Nil||SE 17||76||ESE 18||58|
||17||26||80%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 27||69||ESE 28||58|
||18||26||50%||< 1mm||Nil||ESE 33||70||SE 34||63|
||18||24||80%||1-5mm||Nil||SE 20||77||SE 22||66|
||21||25||80%||1-5mm||Nil||ESE 30||67||SE 32||62|
||15||24||50%||< 1mm||Nil||SE 22||72||ESE 23||50|
||17||24||80%||1-5mm||Nil||SE 18||77||SE 20||63|
The owner of a quarry which allegedly contributed to the fatal 2011 Grantham flood says a safety bund appeared to be man made and may have been built without his knowledge.
Chilly weather will quickly turn to very warm and windy conditions this weekend over many parts of Australia's interior this weekend.
Rain in southwestern parts of Western Australia has provided some places with the best drink in over a year, but more is yet to come.