Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and evening. Winds NE 15 to 25 km/h turning E in the late morning. Daytime maximum temperatures 32 to 39.
Monday Mostly sunny morning. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the afternoon and evening. Winds E/NE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming E/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.
Tuesday Sunny. Winds E/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming E/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.
Wednesday The chance of a thunderstorm in the southwest in the morning. Mostly sunny afternoon. Winds N/NE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.
||forecast||min||max||chance of rain||rain amount||frost risk||9am||3pm|
||23||35||5%||< 1mm||Nil||ENE 13||59||ENE 17||31|
||25||36||90%||1-5mm||Nil||ENE 13||57||NNE 10||35|
||25||37||5%||< 1mm||Nil||NE 18||49||E 16||27|
||25||38||5%||< 1mm||Nil||NE 16||49||ENE 13||26|
13:25 EDT After a fairly cloudy morning, Sydney's skies are clearing nicely for a starry but cool night for Carols at the Domain.