you are not logged in | login or join us

Nth Goldfields Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Friday Hot. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds NW/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending SE/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 34 to 41.

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms. Winds NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h tending NW/SW in the late afternoon then tending NW/NE in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming NE/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds NW/NE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming E/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the evening.

Issued Fri 05:00 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Nth Goldfields Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
23 30 5% 1-5mm Nil SE 13 66 SSE 17 50
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
24 31 60% 1-5mm Nil ESE 10 65 SSE 13 47
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
24 36 30% < 1mm Nil E 17 51 SE 21 29
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
25 37 30% < 1mm Nil ENE 15 47 SSE 20 27

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Teys Australia abattoir kills for first time since Cyclone Marcia

ABC image 16:47 EDT Rockhampton Queensland's largest abattoir is running again for the first time since cyclone Marcia tore through the region two weeks ago.

Help with Weatherzone