you are not logged in | login or join us

Gulf Country Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the north this afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east during this afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then tending NW/NE in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 36 to 43.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Light winds becoming N 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers near the east coast in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming NW/NE 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Issued Sat 05:00 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

Qld - Fri 10:21 EST
Flood Warning - Georgina/Eyre Ck

View all current warnings

Gulf Country Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
sunny Sunny
24 40 5% < 1mm Nil SSE 18 31 SSW 15 21
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
24 40 40% - Nil ESE 9 30 SW 11 13
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
25 34 20% < 1mm Nil WSW 8 73 W 15 50
sunny Sunny
23 40 5% < 1mm Nil SSE 16 18 SSW 17 5
sunny Sunny
27 34 20% < 1mm Nil SSE 18 56 E 10 39
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
24 37 40% < 1mm Nil SSE 10 45 WNW 15 25

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone