you are not logged in | login or join us

Peninsula Weather

forecast summary district forecast

showers

Friday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers north of Coen, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds E 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 30 to 36.

possible shower

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Coen, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming E 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the morning.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Fri 06:46 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Peninsula Observations

Latest Observations
station
time wind dir wind spd wind gust tmp dew pt feels like rh fire rain pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
12:30 EST
ENE 20 31 29.4 - 29.4 - - 1.4 1012.8
12:49 EST
NE 19 28 31.6 21.2 34.6 54 9 0.0 1013.6
12:50 EST
E 24 30 29.8 23.0 33.9 67 6 0.0 1012.6
12:50 EST
E 22 31 29.0 21.7 31.8 65 6 0.0 1013.5
12:30 EST
NE 11 20 33.5 17.6 34.4 39 13 0.0 1014.4
12:30 EST
SSE 6 11 31.0 22.0 34.6 59 5 0.0 1013.0
12:50 EST
SE 11 20 30.8 20.7 33.3 55 7 0.2 1012.4

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Cyclone-hit Lizard Island Resort to reveal new reopening date within two weeks

ABC image 12:52 EDT The Lizard Island Resort off Cape York in far north Queensland says it should be able to announce a new reopening date within a fortnight.

Help with Weatherzone