you are not logged in | login or join us

Peninsula Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers north of Weipa, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning then becoming E/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.

possible thunderstorm

Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Coen, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Weipa, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming E/SE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Coen, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming E/SE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Sat 16:15 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Peninsula Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
25 31 70% 1-5mm Nil ESE 19 77 ESE 23 64
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
24 30 70% 5-10mm Nil ESE 19 82 ESE 20 69
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
24 29 70% - Nil ESE 18 78 E 18 66
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
22 34 20% 1-5mm Nil ESE 14 66 E 16 44
possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm
24 32 70% < 1mm Nil SE 17 77 E 16 55

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone