Fairfax Media Network

Brisbane Weather

Current Warnings
 

Brisbane Forecast

  • Tuesday Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about bayside suburbs, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds SE 25 to 40 km/h turning S 20 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Mostly sunny morning. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely later in the day. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40% Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h tending SE in the morning then becoming light in the late evening.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming SE 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 40% Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 50%.

  • Friday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h tending SE 25 to 35 km/h during the morning. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20% Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 2 mm Chance of any rain: 30%.

  • Saturday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about bayside suburbs in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h turning E/SE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20% Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

Issued Tue 16:20 EST

Brisbane Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Mostly sunny
20 32 10% < 1mm Nil SSE 20 61 SE 26 44
Mostly sunny
22 31 10% < 1mm Nil SSE 23 59 SE 28 49
Mostly sunny
21 29 10% < 1mm Nil SSE 25 66 SE 28 56
Mostly sunny
19 32 10% < 1mm Nil SSE 18 60 SE 20 38
Mostly sunny
21 30 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Mostly sunny
21 29 10% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Rivers down and cruises cancelled as Kakadu National Park swelters through one of its driest wet seasons on record

14:34 EDT

The World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park is suffering through one of its driest wet seasons on record.

Flash flooding swamps parched Townsville

13:54 EDT

A powerful band of severe thunderstorms swept through Townsville on Monday evening, with rain rates in excess of 100mm per hour.

Dry spell to continue for the Top End

13:53 EDT

After a brief monsoonal burst of rain at the beginning of January for central parts of the Northern Territory, the Top End continues to miss out on the heavy falls.