Fairfax Media Network

Brisbane Weather

Current Warnings
 

Brisbane Forecast

  • Wednesday Clear. Light winds. Partly cloudy. Winds W/SW 15 to 20 km/h. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 10% Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 10%.

  • Thursday Mostly sunny. Light winds.

  • Friday Mostly sunny. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 10% Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 10%.

  • Saturday Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the morning. Mostly sunny afternoon. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 30% Possible rainfall: 0 to 0. 4 mm Chance of any rain: 40%.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20% Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 20%.

Issued Wed 16:20 EST

Brisbane Observations

Latest Observations
Station
Time Wind dir Wind spd Wind gust Tmp Dew pt Feels like RH Fire Rain Pres
km/h km/h °C °C °C % mm hPa
02:20 EST
- 0 0 12.9 12.3 12.9 96 1 0.0 1018.0
02:20 EST
SSW 7 7 15.6 14.1 15.6 91 1 0.0 1018.1
02:20 EST
SW 4 6 17.7 15.5 17.7 87 1 0.0 -
02:20 EST
SSW 15 17 17.7 15.7 17.7 88 2 0.0 1017.7
15:00 EST
E 19   25.7 13.3 26.0 46 9 0 -
02:20 EST
SW 13 15 17.8 15.4 17.8 86 2 0.0 1017.6
02:20 EST
SW 7 7 16.6 14.0 16.6 84 1 0.0 -
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Victoria weather: Strong winds hit Melbourne, southern parts of state as cold front moves through

18:02 EST

A deep cold front has swept through Melbourne and parts of southern Victoria, uprooting trees and damaging buildings with wind gusts of more than 100 kilometres per hour (kph).

Wet start for the dry season

14:15 EST

After a disappointingly dry wet season, the start of the dry season is bearing some healthy rainfall.