Central Tablelands Weather
Central Tablelands Forecast
Wednesday Partly cloudy. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 20 to 26.
Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Blue Mountains, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/SW early in the morning then tending NE/SE in the evening.
Friday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about the Blue Mountains, most likely in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming E 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.
Saturday Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower on and east of the ranges, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the morning and afternoon. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h tending E/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.
Central Tablelands Weather Forecasts
||Forecast||Min||Max||Chance of rain||Rain amount||Frost risk||9am||3pm|
||2||17||20%||< 1mm||Moderate||WSW 9||72||W 21||43|
||5||16||20%||< 1mm||Slight||W 17||65||WNW 20||42|
||4||19||10%||< 1mm||Slight||SW 6||68||W 18||40|
||4||14||5%||< 1mm||Slight||WSW 9||69||W 10||49|
||2||14||20%||< 1mm||Moderate||WSW 17||69||W 24||52|
It will be a thundery end to the week in New South Wales, with storms possible each day from now until Sunday.
It will be a warm Wednesday for those living along the eastern seaboard as the spring temperature see-saw takes a swing.
West Australian cherry growers could benefit from the massive drop in cherries expected to be grown on the east coast of Australia.