Fairfax Media Network

Lower Western Weather

Current Warnings
 

Lower Western Forecast

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Light winds.

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of rain in the far east, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming N/NE 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the early afternoon.

  • Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the far east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Patchy morning fog in the east. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far east in the late morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming N 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then tending NW in the middle of the day.

  • Saturday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the west in the afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h turning W 25 to 40 km/h during the day.

  • Sunday Partly cloudy. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning. Winds W 25 to 35 km/h turning SW 25 to 40 km/h during the morning.

Issued Wed 16:31 EST

Lower Western Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Cloudy
4 16 20% < 1mm Slight NE 7 90 NE 8 59
Mostly sunny
6 16 20% < 1mm Nil NE 8 80 NNE 13 41
Mostly sunny
4 17 5% < 1mm Slight ENE 10 92 NNE 10 50
Mostly sunny
5 16 20% < 1mm Slight NNE 9 99 NNE 12 55
Mostly sunny
4 18 20% < 1mm Slight ENE 9 94 NE 10 51
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Patchy clouds with a chance of excitement for Game III

12:46 EST

Origin Game III, the decider, is on tonight at Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane.

Agriculture Minister Joyce defends White Paper's drought loans, R&D spend and lack of inland rail plan

11:06 EST

Agriculture Minister Barnaby Joyce says he is sympathetic to the concerns of drought-affected farmers about concessional loans, but has made no commitment to change the controversial schemes any time soon.

Canberra's run of cold still running

20:01 EST

Canberra has chilled below freezing every morning this month, and a few days have been quite cold as well.