Saturday Clear. Light winds.
Sunday Sunny. Light winds becoming NE 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day.
Monday Partly cloudy. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far east in the afternoon. Winds N/NE 25 to 40 km/h shifting W/SW in the afternoon then tending SE/SW 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening.
Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening, more likely in the northeast. Winds SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/NE during the morning then increasing to 25 to 35 km/h during the evening.
Wednesday Mostly sunny. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the east, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the afternoon and evening. Winds NW/NE 20 to 30 km/h tending SE/SW during the morning.
||forecast||min||max||chance of rain||rain amount||frost risk||9am||3pm|
||16||37||20%||< 1mm||Nil||NNE 10||33||W 5||16|
||19||38||5%||< 1mm||Nil||ENE 19||23||S 9||9|
||17||38||5%||< 1mm||Nil||ENE 14||29||WSW 7||10|
||16||37||20%||< 1mm||Nil||NNE 13||33||WNW 8||15|
||18||38||10%||< 1mm||Nil||NE 10||31||SSW 4||14|
13:25 EDT After a fairly cloudy morning, Sydney's skies are clearing nicely for a starry but cool night for Carols at the Domain.