Fairfax Media Network

Upper Western Weather

NSW/ACT
Thu 18:39 EDT
Current Warnings
 

Upper Western Forecast

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. A thunderstorm likely in the east, and possibly severe. Winds S/SW 25 to 40 km/h.

  • Friday Sunny. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h turning S 20 to 30 km/h early in the morning.

  • Saturday Sunny. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending E/SE in the morning then tending S/SE in the middle of the day.

  • Sunday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the Queensland border, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming S/SE and light during the evening.

  • Monday Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the northeast in the afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east in the afternoon. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 30 km/h before turning N/NE 15 to 25 km/h during the morning.

Issued Thu 16:30 EDT

Upper Western Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
22 31 40% < 1mm Nil S 19 39 SSW 18 21
Possible shower
20 31 40% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
17 29 20% < 1mm Nil S 18 44 SSW 19 27
Clearing shower
18 30 30% < 1mm Nil SSE 26 41 S 22 23
Possible shower
22 31 20% < 1mm Nil SSE 26 35 S 23 17
Clearing shower
19 30 20% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Clearing shower
19 31 20% < 1mm Nil S 26 41 S 25 21
Mostly sunny
16 31 20% < 1mm Nil S 23 41 S 22 21
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Eastern storms and southern shivers

16:00 EDT

Thunderstorms are on the move through New South Wales and southern Queensland once again today, while southern states shiver.

Summer scorcher looms for two thirds of Australians

14:12 EDT

The most widespread heat in five years could grip parts of southern and eastern Australia next week.

Turbulent Thursday in Vic, Tas, SA

15:52 EDT

Parts of Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia could be lashed by storms and damaging winds on Thursday as a cold front sweeps across Australia's southeast.