Fairfax Media Network

Upper Western Weather

NSW/ACT
Thu 05:11 EST
Current Warnings
 

Upper Western Forecast

  • Thursday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of thunderstorms in the east this morning. Winds W/NW 45 to 65 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 16 and 19.

  • Friday Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the southeast, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds W 35 to 50 km/h.

  • Saturday Mostly sunny. Winds W/NW 15 to 25 km/h.

  • Sunday Sunny morning. Medium (50%) chance of rain in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the far west in the afternoon and evening. Winds N 35 to 50 km/h.

Issued Thu 05:15 EST

Upper Western Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Clearing shower
15 24 70% < 1mm Nil WNW 28 74 WNW 33 37
Clearing shower
15 23 70% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Clearing shower
13 21 30% < 1mm Nil W 25 82 WNW 34 43
Windy
10 19 5% < 1mm Nil WNW 24 65 WNW 41 37
Possible shower
13 22 5% < 1mm Nil W 23 62 W 36 31
Windy
14 23 5% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Windy
13 21 5% < 1mm Nil W 27 58 WNW 39 31
Windy
11 20 5% < 1mm Nil WNW 26 65 WNW 39 34
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

SA weather: Adelaide power mostly restored but BoM forecasts more storms

06:32 EST

More than 100,000 people in South Australia are still without power after wild weather plunged the state into darkness, although the lights are back on in much of Adelaide's metropolitan area.

South Australia looks to recover from power outage, 'treacherous' conditions remain: live blog

04:45 EST

South Australia is looking to recover from state-wide blackouts after yesterday's massive storm, but parts of the state remain without power.

SA weather: Power 'gradually' returning after blackout plunged state into darkness

00:07 EST

Power is gradually being turned back on across parts of South Australia but much of the state remains in darkness after a widespread blackout.