Fairfax Media Network

Upper Western Weather

Current Warnings
 

Upper Western Forecast

  • Sunday Mostly clear. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

  • Monday Hot. Sunny morning. Slight (20%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm in the afternoon. Winds SE 15 to 20 km/h tending NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h early in the morning then tending NW/NE in the morning.

  • Tuesday Hot and mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the South Australian border in the afternoon and early evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds N 20 to 30 km/h.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds N/NW 15 to 25 km/h tending NW/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the day then tending SE/SW 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon.

  • Thursday Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds E/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

Issued Sun 16:30 EDT

Upper Western Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
22 35 80% 10-20mm Nil ENE 14 42 WSW 13 31
Possible shower
23 36 80% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
21 31 70% 10-20mm Nil SE 12 57 SW 11 40
Possible shower
19 30 50% 1-5mm Nil SE 21 60 ESE 20 45
Possible shower
23 32 60% 5-10mm Nil SE 18 55 SE 18 45
Thunderstorms
21 35 80% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Thunderstorms
20 31 80% 5-10mm Nil SSE 19 57 S 15 42
Possible shower
18 31 50% 5-10mm Nil SSE 17 57 S 14 42
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Fire danger about to spike in SE Australia, drop in WA

16:21 EDT

Fire danger is about to spike in South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria and New South Wales and about to drop in Western Australia as an area of hot, dry wind heads east.

Heavy rain and storms hit Queensland

13:09 EDT

Heavy storms are lashing central Queensland, whilst rain and strong winds affect the coast.

Scorching Night for Central NT

13:00 EDT

Parts of Central NT have had their hottest morning in 7 years.