you are not logged in | login or join us

Upper Western Weather

forecast summary district forecast

possible thunderstorm

Saturday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast. Winds SE 20 to 30 km/h turning E/NE 15 to 25 km/h in the afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 33.

possible thunderstorm

Sunday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and early evening. Winds NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

mostly sunny

Monday Mostly sunny. Winds NW/NE 25 to 35 km/h tending W/NW 25 to 40 km/h during the day then turning S/SW 25 to 35 km/h during the evening.

sunny

Tuesday Sunny. Winds S 20 to 30 km/h becoming light during the evening.

Issued Sat 05:15 EDT

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Upper Western Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
possible shower Possible shower
19 28 70% 1-5mm Nil ESE 21 73 ESE 20 54
possible shower Possible shower
19 27 70% 1-5mm Nil E 19 82 ENE 17 66
possible shower Possible shower
20 28 80% 1-5mm Nil ENE 16 66 E 14 41
sunny Sunny
19 34 30% < 1mm Nil ENE 10 44 WNW 12 19
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
20 33 10% < 1mm Nil E 20 60 ESE 17 33
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
19 30 10% 1-5mm Nil E 16 78 E 17 54
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
20 33 10% < 1mm Nil N 12 54 ESE 10 26
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
17 34 20% < 1mm Nil N 9 42 W 9 23

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Tropical Cyclone Kate: Minor damage as storm passes to north of Cocos Islands

16:23 EDT Tropical Cyclone Kate has only caused minor damage on Cocos Islands after passing to the north of the tiny community, more than 2,000 kilometres off the Western Australian coast.

Help with Weatherzone