you are not logged in | login or join us

Upper Western Weather

forecast summary district forecast

fog then sunny

Tuesday Partly cloudy. Patchy fog early this morning. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 20s.

showers

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the northeast in the early morning. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the southwest in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds.

rain

Thursday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the southwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming N 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon.

possible shower

Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming S/SW 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Tue 05:16 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Upper Western Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
10 23 5% < 1mm Nil ENE 12 66 ENE 8 39
mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
10 22 10% < 1mm Nil ENE 9 69 ENE 8 43
mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
10 21 40% < 1mm Nil NNE 11 66 NNE 6 41
late shower Late shower
10 22 60% < 1mm Nil N 4 69 NNW 9 51
mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
13 25 20% < 1mm Nil E 12 58 NE 9 37
mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
13 24 50% < 1mm Nil NE 12 64 NE 7 38
mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
12 23 50% < 1mm Nil N 14 65 NNW 11 42
mostly cloudy Mostly cloudy
10 23 50% < 1mm Nil N 12 68 NNW 10 42

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

Help with Weatherzone