you are not logged in | login or join us

Upper Western Weather

forecast summary district forecast

sunny

Tuesday Mostly clear. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Wednesday Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the east, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northeast in the afternoon and evening. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon then becoming S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

possible thunderstorm

Thursday Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Heavy falls exceeding 60 mm possible near the Queensland border. Winds S/SE 15 to 20 km/h turning E/NE 15 to 25 km/h early in the morning then tending E/SE in the late afternoon.

possible shower

Friday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds E/SE 20 to 30 km/h.

mostly sunny

Saturday Partly cloudy. Winds S/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending E/SE during the morning then tending S/SE during the day.

Issued Tue 16:30 EST

current warnings most recent warnings

There are no warnings current.

View all current warnings

Upper Western Weather Forecasts

station
forecast min max chance of rain rain amount frost risk 9am 3pm
wind rh wind rh
°C °C km/h % km/h %
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 25 30% < 1mm Nil S 17 74 S 19 42
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 24 30% < 1mm Nil S 15 74 S 16 48
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 23 30% < 1mm Nil SSE 12 72 SSE 18 41
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
10 24 5% < 1mm Nil SSE 8 64 SSE 18 34
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
10 25 5% < 1mm Nil SSE 12 70 SSW 20 35
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 25 5% < 1mm Nil S 12 74 S 17 41
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
12 24 5% < 1mm Nil SSE 15 64 SSE 20 37
mostly sunny Mostly sunny
11 24 10% < 1mm Nil SE 10 65 S 19 37

Site search


Enter a postcode or town name for local weather, or text to search the site. » advanced search

What does the Northern Territory 2015/16 Budget mean for the bush?

ABC image 18:22 EST This year's Northern Territory Budget appears to be a straightforward one, with no real surprises or significant announcements for the bush.

Help with Weatherzone