Fairfax Media Network

Upper Western Weather

NSW/ACT
Fri 10:07 EST
Current Warnings
 

Upper Western Forecast

  • Sunday Mostly sunny. Areas of fog and patches of frost early this morning, mainly in the east. Slight (20%) chance of rain near the South Australian border late this afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light again in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 19 and 23.

  • Monday Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then turning W/SW in the late morning and early afternoon.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain in the east in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds SW 25 to 40 km/h.

  • Wednesday Partly cloudy. Winds SW 25 to 35 km/h.

Issued Sun 05:15 EST

Upper Western Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Rain
7 15 40% < 1mm Nil SW 24 85 SW 30 50
Rain
8 15 40% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Showers
5 12 60% < 1mm Slight SW 25 89 SW 29 61
Windy
4 14 5% < 1mm Slight SSW 27 79 SSW 34 46
Sunny
6 16 5% < 1mm Nil SSW 34 52 SSW 34 33
Windy
7 15 20% < 1mm Nil - - - -
Windy
6 14 20% < 1mm Nil SSW 33 75 SSW 36 45
Windy
5 14 10% < 1mm Nil SSW 32 81 SSW 35 47
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

NSW's Riverina sees a wet and warm month

15:00 EST

For the Riverina area, July turned out to be consistently wet and warm.

Workers stem flow of water into flooded Myer redevelopment site in Hobart

12:04 EST

Builders at the flooded Myer redevelopment site in Hobart have been able to stop water flowing into retailer's Liverpool Street store.

NSW foggy facade

11:53 EST

Parts of New South Wales woke to a blanket of low cloud and fog this morning, reducing visibility dramatically.