Fairfax Media Network

Southwest Slopes Weather

NSW/ACT
Mon 21:56 EST
Current Warnings
 

Southwest Slopes Forecast

  • Monday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1000 metres. Winds NW 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 30 to 40 km/h in the late evening.

  • Tuesday Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the early morning, falling as snow above 800 metres. Winds W/NW 35 to 50 km/h.

  • Wednesday Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning, falling as snow above 900 metres. Winds NW 30 to 45 km/h turning W/SW 25 to 40 km/h during the morning.

  • Thursday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1300 metres. Winds W/SW 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening.

  • Friday Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1700 metres. Light winds becoming W 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening.

Issued Mon 16:30 EST

Southwest Slopes Weather Forecasts

Station
Forecast Min Max Chance of rain Rain amount Frost risk 9am 3pm
Wind RH Wind RH
°C °C km/h % km/h %
Possible shower
8 18 90% 1-5mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
7 17 90% 5-10mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
1 7 90% 1-5mm High NW 19 90 NW 21 97
Possible shower
5 14 90% 10-20mm Nil - - - -
Possible shower
7 18 90% 1-5mm Nil N 11 91 NW 18 72
Display Your Local Weather

Weather News

Adelaide weather: Houses damaged by wild winds, Seaford train services cancelled

21:37 EST

High winds described by the State Emergency Service as a "storm cell" have ripped through Somerton Park in Adelaide, damaging roofs and bringing down trees.

Melbourne cold front brings rain, high winds, Bureau of Meteorology says

19:56 EST

A "fairly active" cold front has caused problems on the road during Melbourne's evening peak hour, as high winds and rain hit the city.

Rare 'morning glory' roll cloud sighting in outback Queensland

18:26 EST

A rare cloud formation, often called the morning glory, has rolled across outback Queensland delighting locals.